New year 2016, new version of the website
For this new year 2016, I will not do spring cleaning in the spring as every year. It’s been a month since I work on it, it is almost a new version of I AM A DIVER. I have noted your comments and I tried to take into account all of them.
- Full width design
- Responsive Design : The site adapts to your screen resolution
- Mobile Friendly Design : You can brows the website with your smartphone
- Standardization of all pages : there were several page templates. Now it’s the same for every page
- New hierarchy for posts
- New posts including deep diving, wreck diving and sidemount specialities
- Pictures are back ! They were desperately short compared to the previous version of the site
- New price list 2016
- Terms and conditions
- A glossary of scuba diving
- Contact me easier
- Reservation and payment with Paypal
- The logo has been slightly modified. But very slightly, if you find, tell me
- Launch of the Youtube channel
For the Youtube channel, I do not know yet what I will do there. If you have ideas, I would be interested. For now, there is a promotional video for 2016. I am looking for a compromise that would allow me to make a video at regular intervals. Here the chanel address : https://www.youtube.com/iamadivercom
Still scuba diving
In fact, if you have not noticed, I AM A DIVER has (again) moved. I am no longer in Bunaken but in Bali ! More precisely in the Amed area, not far from Tulamben, where there is the famous USAT Liberty shipwreck. Bali is easier to access and more known in the world. The dives are interesting. The region of Amed offers ideal conditions to learn diving all year round.
The photo project 52 2015-2016 Underwater Indonesia continuous course. We are more than halfway through. You can follow the project continues on my Facebook account or 500px, 3 new photos are published every week. Feel free to send me your comments and to share these photos with your friends.
If you or others want to dive or learn to dive with me Bali, share with them the following information :
- The website address: www.iamadiver.com
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/iamadivercom
I hope hearing from you soon (in real life or simply email), I offer you my best wishes for this new year 2016. Dive safe, enjoy your dives. I wish you lots of bubbles (or not), full of discoveries and meetings, have fun !