I am passionate about diving and teaching, dedicated to safety, quality customer care and have the desire and ability to make your diving journey fun, safe and effortless. Why diving with me ? You will be sure to dive with a true professional
I am a PADI IDC Staff Instructor. I have gained a respected reputation through everywhere I worked. Dive with me and relax, knowing you are in the care of one of the most experienced professional dive team.
ALL PADI DIVE COURSES ARE AVAILABLE, from Open Water diver to Diving Instructor, including technical and profesional diving levels. From absolute beginner to professional level you will learn under the careful care of me. As a complete beginner, a variety of courses and programs are available to suit your needs. As a certified diver I help you to maximise your skills and adventure whilst upgrading your certificate level.
Whilst fun is in abundance, SAFETY IS FIRST. Our qualified First Aid and CPR trained staff carry First Aid and Oxygen kits to all dive sites, and provide safety orientated briefings. I keep the dive groups small (4 divers max.) and according to your level and your fields of interest. Equipment is checked and serviced daily to ensure that you have the maximum safety on every dive. All of this will give you peace of mind.
DAN Short Term Insurance is INCLUDED in the price of all our recreational diving courses. I recommend that certified divers have their own dive insurance however DAN day-dive Insurance is available upon request at the time of booking your dive.
This is YOUR DIVING TRIP, and I will do everything possible to provide a personal, tailor made schedule, guaranteed to match your needs and passion. It’s my pleasure to provide a top class, dive experience, with lots of fun. With a flexible attitude, I work with your schedule and even offer help with other activity/trip arrangements. Non-diving family and friends are welcome to join us too, they can snorkel, or simply relax whilst you dive ! From the first point of contact by email, to waving goodbye Iprovide a seamless experience. Just let me know what you need – I will do the rest.
Talk to me about your desires, so I can do my best to make it happen – CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS MY MAIN PRIORITY. With I am a Diver, you will not be treated as just another diver, but as an individual. I like to get to know you and will go out of our way to make you feel at home, before you know it you will feel like you have been diving with me for years. With a friendly, laid back and sociable vibe, there is always someone to talk to. I take time to listen to your needs, and always have time to discuss any concerns or queries.
The diving team is dedicated to REEF PROTECTION and MARINE LIFE CONSERVATION. Our diver education encourages environmental awareness, enforcing diving techniques which help to protect our marine environment. I actively engage with the Project Aware movement. Ask me for further informations.
- I have something to propose for everyone, shallow or deep, reef diving, aquatic wildlife, wall diving, underwater photography, drift diving, deep diving, technical diving, night diving, marine life conservation, specialities diving.
- Fun Dive and PADI Courses 365 days a year.
- Private diving courses.
- I offer all levels, from snorkeling trips to your first bubbles with discovering dive and your first level diving certification.
- I also train, support and help you to become a complete PADI professional, from Divemaster to any diving Instructor levels.
- Our diving staff rinse and care all your diving gears.
- Well serviced rental equipment.
- We decide together where you want to dive.
- My diving team is made of experienced and well trained dive leaders.
- Certified and experienced divers may dive independently without dive leader.
- ALL our staff love diving.
- House Reef at 10 meters from the diving center.
- We follow the international scuba diving safety standards as defined by PADI, CMAS and WRSTC scuba diving organizations.